‘Pay as You Go’ Professional Ad-hoc IT Support for Small Business.
Professional IT support Services without the full-time contract.
We provide a hassle free, ‘pay as you go’ Ad hoc IT support service which is suitable for small businesses and start-up organisations that have a limited budget, or for businesses that do not require a full-time managed IT services contract.
Every Ad-hoc client will experience the same high-level IT support service that is delivered to our existing full-time contracted clients.
We offer a completely transparent service experience – delivered by a team of Ningbo-based Microsoft and Apple certified IT support engineers.
Have peace of mind knowing that a fast professional support service is available when you need it, at a cost you can afford.
Ad hoc IT support consists of the following services:
- Full telephone and remote IT support
- Scheduled onsite IT support
- Emergency IT support (minimal call-out rate applies)
- Ongoing telephone and onsite IT consultation
The benefits of our pay-as-you-go IT support service.
No contract obligation – pay for support using our ‘ticketed’ prepayment system
Cost-effective support – all support is charged in 15 minute increments after the first hour
A high standard of IT support – receive the same high-level of support delivered to our existing contracted clients
Emergency IT support and consultation services – also available to Ad-hoc IT support customers
Access to our range of specialist services – including server monitoring, disaster recovery solutions and cloud-based services
Ticketed payment plans.
Our ‘pay-as-you-go’ payment plans are just as transparent as our IT services. There are numerous payment plans to choose from.
1. Simply choose a ticketed payment plan that suits your budget
2. You will then be given access to our help desk system – allowing you to log new support issues online and track ticket usage
3. You will also have direct access to the Ningbo-based service desk via telephone and email
In addition to the above, you will also receive a statement of usage and time remaining every month.
Contact Our IT Department today.
Speak with a member of the sales team today to find out more about our Ad-hoc IT support services.