Complex IT Project Management Services
Delivering complex IT projects on time and within budget.
With over ten years’ ongoing experience in IT support and project management, Fast Call IT Services is the partner of choice for numerous businesses across China who wish to apply new IT technologies and solutions in the workplace without exceeding their budgetary restrictions.
Our team of PMI® certified Project Management Professionals provide onging expert consultancy and assistance to existing in-house staff who require an additional skillset; or for business owners and key decision makers who seek expert advice on all things Project Management.
Delivering a complex IT project on time and within budget is a skill that can only be achieved by combining a series of effective processes with the expertise required to reach your IT goals.
Examples of recent IT project deliverables.
- Migration from aging library management system to open source solution – implementing KOHA with virtual server
- Upgrade from small business server to an independent Windows and Exchange server infrastructure using current generation hardware – meeting expansion requirements for the next five years
- Storage solutions – extend high capacity storage Solutions for an international college in Shanghai which is offering cloud drives for staff, faculty and students.
- Migration of existing IT infrastructure to the cloud. Retiring existing server hardware and replacing with a virtual data centre environment
- Implementation of hosted Exchange email solution for 2500 users.
- Consolidation of aging server infrastructure to a virtual machine environment – achieving a reduction in operating costs and unifying infrastructure management
- Virtual disaster recovery solution for local companies that required a virtual office solution in the event of a disaster in order to meet regulatory requirements
- Network design and structured cabling solution – removing the existing aging network cabling and replacing with a future-proof voice and data cabling solution, including a new patch panel and replacement network points
- Decommission existing hardware, arranging safe transportation to new premises. Network infrastructure configuration and testing in the new office environment
- Migration of existing broadband and VoIP services to a new office location
- Fulfillment of an enterprise-grade firewall solution for business requiring site-to-site VPN connectivity
- Fully managed content security solution for a large organisation, implementing next generation firewall technology
Our five-stage project management process.
An initial onsite meeting conducted by a member of our consultancy team. The purpose of this meeting is to ascertain the project objectives, discussing the client requirements and expectations from the final project delivery in additional to realistic project timeframes and allocated budget.
Liaising with the project management team in order to deliver a full project proposal to the client – detailing the following information:
- Full project schedule of works
- Project commencement and completion dates
- Key project milestones
- Procurement requirements
- Human resources required for project completion
- Full breakdown of project costing’s – including procurement and configuration costs
Execution of works detailed in the project proposal at the agreed project commencement date, including:
- Pre-project checklist – ensuring all required materials are onsite, tested and workingprior to project commencement
- Commencement of full project strategy, which is executed by our technical engineering team
Our project management team will exercise full control over every element of the project, including:
- Enforcing quality control procedures
- Organisation and administration
- Risk assessment
- Health and safety
- Progress reporting
- Testing-processes – implementation of post-project testing processes, ensuring that the project has been executed correctly and all elements of the project are successful
- Post-project site visit – a member of our technical engineering team will provide an onsite presence, ensuring that no post-project technical issues arise
- Project sign-off – the project will not be deemed as completed until the project has been signed off by the client
Contact us today.
Contact a member of the IT sales team today to discuss your Complex Project requirements in further detail. References are available upon request.